Religion in Oliera is based on several pantheons.
- The Kytani have the youngest pantheon, finding their gods in the nights sky, amidst the constellations.
- The Arkaathi and the Tula’Kai worship ancient elemental gods, whom legends say created the world, and all those on it.
- The Hundar worship the sea itself, and pay patronage only to the water beneath, and the wind that power their sails.
- The Karda are very secretive about their religious beliefs, but it is rumored that they draw their piety from their ancestral spirits.
- The Tari believe in no deity, but rather seek the spark of divinity within themselves.
- The Tem worship a small pantheon of dark gods that have elevated from heroes of Tem Warriors.
- The Tulasi Worship the same gods as their masters, the Arkaathi
- The militaristic Verashki worship only their patron deity.
- The Vi’Odala worship the earth itself, viewing it as their only deity.