THe Karda are a secretive and mysterious race of bipedal hyena like humanoids. The Karda purport to predate even the Arkaathi, though their lack of written history makes this claim impossible to either prove or disprove. One claim the Karda can legitimately make is that they are the farthest reaching of al the races, stretching across the continent. Lacking any sort of system of organization or unification, the Karda operate in various independent clans, though membership to any specific clan is fluid and subject to change at a whim. The Karda are the only group that the Hundar have shared the seret of processed explosive powder, and the Karda have managed to develop crude firearms.
Karda Racial Traits
- +2 Dex, +2 Cha : The Karda are inherently quick and naturally charismatic.
- Medium: The Karda are medium creatures and receive no bonus or penalties based on size.
- Fast Speed: The Karda are naturally fast and agile and have a base speed of 40 ft.
- Gift of Tongues: Karda characters gain a +2 bonus to bluff and diplomacy checks and gain one additional language for every rank they put in the linguistics skill.
- Integrated: Karda gain a +1 bonus on disguise and Knowledge (Local) checks
- Stalker: Perception and Stealth are always class skills for Karda
- Protected by the Ancestors: Karda gain a +1 bonus on all saving throws.
- Quick reflexes: All Karda characters gain Improved Initiative as a bonus feat.